Energy Efficient Rebates
BEAT THE HEAT THIS SUMMER SEASON WITH INCREASED INCENTIVES
Parkland Light & Water Company has two ways to keep your Cool
Our Ductless Heat Pump program can help reduce your electric utility bills and mitigate seasonal heat changes. The heat pumps provide your home with a higher comfort level as the units provide both heating and air conditioning.
The NEW INCREASED incentive (effective July 1, 2020):
Homes (site built or manufactured homes) with electric baseboard, wall heaters, ceiling cable or electric forced air furnaces – the Incentive is $1,300
In addition, many manufacturers have additional incentives to help reduce the cost of installation.
Our Ducted Heat Pump Conversion program for customers who have an existing electric forced air furnace with ductwork and want lower heating bills in the winter and the comfort of air conditioning in the summer.
The NEW INCREASED incentives (effective July 1, 2020):
Air Source Heat Pump Conversions:
Homes (site built or manufactured homes) with ducted electric forced air furnaces – the Incentive is $1,300.
Variable Speed Air Source Heat Pump Conversions:
Homes (site built or manufactured homes) with ducted electric forced air furnaces – the incentive is $1,500.
- Replace single pane, with storm windows or double pane with metal frames.
- New sliding glass doors will have a NFRC rated U-Value of .35 or lower or .30 of lower.
- Replace uninsulated substandard doors with Energy Star rated doors.
- Site built homes, manufactured homes and multifamily buildings are eligible for additional ceiling and floor insulation installed by a licensed and bonded contractor that increases the R value for the living space.
- Site built homes and manufactured homes with electric baseboard, wall heaters, ceiling cable or forced air electric furnaces can benefit from a ductless heat pump and add air conditioning!
*Trained Ductless Heat Pump contractors must install the equipment
- Homes with existing electric forced air furnace with duct work looking for lower heat bills in the winter and the comfort of air conditioning in the summer have two options:
-Air Source Heat Pump Conversions-Variable Speed Air Source Heat Pump Conversions
*Trained Heat Pump contractors must install the systems and the qualified equipment must have an AHRI certification
Heat Pump Water Heater Program
- HPWH uses electricity to move from one place to another instead of generating heat directly, like a refrigerator running in reverse. While a refrigerator pulls heat from its interior and exhausts that heat into the surrounding room, a heat pump water heater pulls heat from the surrounding air and transfers it to the tank to heat the water. This can reduce your water heating costs up to 50%!
- Qualified HPWH’s are Integrated Units: also called one-piece, drop-ins, or stand-alones. Some can be fitted with intake and/or exhaust ducts.
- Improve the light level in your home while reducing your energy bill by purchasing an Energy Star rated LED lamp(s).
- Fill out the LED application and send with a copy of your receipt and LED package label showing the Energy Star rate with the make and model number. You will receive the incentive in the US Mail in about 4 weeks.
- Reduce your heating costs while improving the comfort of your home with a qualifying thermostat listed on BPA’s Smart Thermostat qualified list.
- Purchase and submit the application with receipt of your purchase and receive the incentive in the US Mail in about 4 weeks.
**We also offer Commercial Incentive Programs. Please reach out to Mike Porter at Evergreen Consulting Group for more information.